Noosa Everglades Cruises
Cruise through the magnificent lakes and wetlands as you navigate your way into the mysterious and tranquil mirrored waters of the Noosa Everglades.
A Noosa Everglades cruise takes you on an adventure through the many deep and dark waterways that comprise much of the Great Sandy National Park's Cooloola Section. Along the way you will experience a varied environment made up of lovely beaches, majestic headlands, forested dunes, and multi-coloured cliffs.
Cruise along the pristine waterways of Noosa learning about the various swamplands, mangroves, sand banks and various other features along the way. Soak in this remarkable wilderness and see an array of flora and fauna, including numerous species of water birds and other birdlife.
Select from two different cruise itineraries:
An Afternoon Serenity Everglades Cruise departing daily
- Departing from Noosaville at 2.30pm returns at 4.30 - 5pm
- Cruise Duration: 2 hours
- Includes: Shuttle bus from Noosa to jetty at Noosaville and afternoon tea at Habitat Noosa
- Price: $79 adult* or $65 child*
A Wilderness Eco Everglades Lunch Cruise departing daily
- Departing from Noosaville at 9.30am returns at 2pm
- Cruise Duration: 4.5 hours
- Includes: Morning Tea & Lunch, Shuttle bus from Noosa to jetty at Noosaville
- Price: $120 adult* or $85 child*
*Prices are subject to change based by the operator of this tour at any time.