Tour Sunshine Coast Wineries & Breweries
The Sunshine Coast offers a geographically stunning wine region featuring boutique wineries and vineyards producing premium award winning wines.
It encompasses vineyards situated high up in the cooler climate of the Blackall Range, Kenilworth and Traveston areas through to the milder climates in the valleys near the coast.
The diversity of micro-climates allow for a wide range of grape varieties to be grown within the region. These range from plantings of Shiraz, Chambourcin and Chardonnay through to Sauvignon Blanc, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon. They are all small boutique vineyards who hand-pick their grapes and hand prune their vines. The personalised attention in the vineyards allow for wines that are distinctive in character.
Jump in your car and set off to see some of the best wineries in the region:
- Little Morgue Winery at Yandina
- Flame Hill Vineyard at Montville
- Mason Wines at Montville
- Maroochy Springs at Eumundi
- Maleny Mountains Winery at Maleny
- Noosa Valley Winery, Noosa
- Kenilworth Bluff Winery, Kenilworth
- Eumundi Winery & Brewery, Eumundi
With 8 cellar doors, the region offers a great diversity, from verandah dining overlooking vines, barrel tastings in the cellar doors, or enjoying a vineyard tour.
Maybe you might enjoy a thirst quenching ale instead of a wine? The Sunshine Coast also offers some great Breweries offering a good range of craft beers.
Take yourself on a “pub crawl” and try some of these:
- Brouhaha Brewery, Maleny
- Bonsai Brewhouse, Pomona
- 10 Toes Brewery, Alexandra Headland
- Your Mates Brewery, Moffat Beach
- Moffat Beach Brewing Co, Caloundra
- The Sunshine Coast Brewery, Kunda Park
- Wild Rocket at Misty’s, Montville
- Macleod Brewing Co, Maleny